Vicki has long standing relationships with her clients and has more than 15 years’ experience acting for the Toll Holdings Group. Vicki’s clients appreciate her commercial and common sense advice and hands on approach.
Vicki has been recognised by her peers as one of the Best Lawyers in Australia (2016 – 2020) in the area of Real Property Law, and in Doyle’s Guide as a “recommended” lawyer in both Property & Real Estate and Leasing (2016 & 2018).
Recent experience includes:
- Acted for Lifestyle Communities Ltd on the acquisitions of numerous sites for retirement village development in Victoria.
- Acted for the Toll Group in relation to a sale and fund through transaction in Queensland which involved complex structuring advice.
- Advised Leighton Contractors in respect of their anchor tenancy at 567 Collins Street, Melbourne.
- Acting for CSR Building Products in relation to the sale of a quarry site in Chirnside Park for development as a golf course, and the broad acre subdivision and development of an existing course in conjunction with the Chirnside Park Country Club.
- Acting for Hawthorn Football Club in relation to various leases and licences at Waverley Park; the expansion of the Westwaters Hotel; the acquisition of the Dingley site and, following completion of the due diligence period, providing general advice on the Project including co-ordinating specialist environmental input; and the sale of excess land in Hawthorn.