Vicki has over 20 years’ experience in the property field and assists her clients to manage their property portfolios. Her broad client base includes major corporates as owners, developers, tenants and landlords.
Vicki’s areas of expertise include acquisition and disposal of property, commercial, industrial and retail leasing, corporate real estate, property development, property advice to the transport industry, subdivision and body corporate advice and property related merger and acquisition and float work (including due diligence and transaction implementation).
Vicki has long standing relationships with her clients including more than 10 years acting for CSR Building Products. Vicki’s clients appreciate her commercial and common sense advice and hands on approach.
Vicki sits on the Victorian Division Council of the Property Council of Australia and is an active and passionate member of the PCA Diversity Committee.
Vicki has been recognised by her peers as one of the Best Lawyers in Australia (2016 – 2021) in the area of Real Property Law. She has also been recognised by Doyle’s Guide as a recommended lawyer in Victoria in Leasing (2017 – 2020), Property & Real Estate (2012, 2015 – 2019) and Health & Aged Care (2017 – 2018).
Vicki Sharp’s recent experience includes:
- Acting for GeelongPort in negotiating a complex Agreement for Lease and Lease with TT-Line in relation to the relocation of the Spirit of Tasmania ferry from Melbourne’s Station Pier to Geelong.
- Acted for Lifestyle Communities Ltd on the acquisition and development of numerous sites for residential village development in Victoria.
- Acting for Monash College on the successful negotiation of a $350 million whole of building Agreement for Lease and Lease. Under the agreement Monash College will carry out extensive fit-out works to bring the building up to the standard of a world class educational facility.
- Acting for Melbourne Jet Base in relation to the acquisition, leasing and development of the aircraft maintenance facility and executive jet base at Melbourne Airport.
- Acting for Hawthorn Football Club in relation to the acquisition and proposed development of the Kennedy Community Centre in Dingley.
- Acting for Little Group on the negotiation of a Joint Venture Agreement with Korda Mentha for a project consisting of a $210 million high-rise apartment tower on the Gold Coast.
- Acting for Flagship Properties in relation to the development management of the construction of a new car park and hotel at South Wharf including negotiation of complex agreements with State Government bodies.