Tim is a corporate and commercial lawyer with particular expertise in mergers and acquisitions and equity raising, and with technical knowledge and experience in tax and accounting. He acts for numerous public companies and regularly advises on initial public offerings, rights issues and formal takeovers.
In addition to transactional work, Tim has a keen interest and understanding of the regulatory environment and advises extensively on all aspects of the Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules.
Recent experience includes:
- Acted for Connect Holdings Limited in its 2015 IPO and ASX Listing;
- Acted for Reffind Limited in its 2015 IPO and ASX Listing;
- Acted for YPB Systems Limited on its 2014 ASX Listing;
- Acted for Skyfii Limited on its 2014 ASX Listing;
- Acted for Big Unlimited Limited (ie Big Review TV) on its 2014 ASX Listing;
- Acted for ASF Group Limited in its On-Market Takeover of Activex Limited;
- Acting for Nexbis Limited on its takeover by scheme of arrangement by Agathis Three Pty Ltd;
- Acted for Cuesta Coal on its IPO and ASX listing; and
- Acted for Endocoal Limited on its IPO and ASX listing.