Tim Flahvin is a corporate and commercial lawyer with particular expertise in mergers and acquisitions and equity raising, and with technical knowledge and experience in tax and accounting. He acts for numerous public companies and regularly advises on initial public offerings, rights issues and formal takeovers.
In addition to transactional work, Tim has a keen interest and understanding of the regulatory environment and advises extensively on all aspects of the Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules.
Tim has been recognised by his peers as one of the Best Lawyers in Australia (2021 – 2023) in the area of Corporate Law. He has also been recognised in Doyle’s Guide, as a recommended lawyer (2019 – 2020) in Corporate Law and as a leading lawyer (2017) in Corporate/ M&A legal market in NSW.
Tim Flahvin’s recent experience includes:
- Advising Zoom2U Technologies Limited (ASX:Z2U) its pre-IPO and IPO capital raises and listing on the ASX.
- Advising IOUpay Limited on its acquisition of 42% of the total issued capital of I.Destinasi Sdn Bhd, a Malaysia-based provider of long term installment-based consumer credit services for RM126,000,000 (approximately A$42m).
- Acting for Fat Prophets Global Property Fund (a Managed Investment Scheme and Listed Investment Entity) in its 2017 initial public offering and ASX Listing.
- Acting for Tigerspike (a global digital products company) in its acquisition by Synnex Corporation (a US Fortune 500 company).
- Acting for Integrated Green Energy Group Limited (formerly known as FOY Group Limited) in its 2018 ASX Listing.
- Acting for Carbonxt Limited in its 2018 initial public offering and ASX Listing.
- Acting for ASX Listed Fatfish Internet Group Limited in its 2017 Rights Issue.