Tim Flahvin is a corporate and commercial lawyer with particular expertise in mergers and acquisitions and equity raising, and with technical knowledge and experience in tax and accounting. He acts for numerous public companies and regularly advises on initial public offerings, rights issues and formal takeovers.
In addition to transactional work, Tim has a keen interest and understanding of the regulatory environment and advises extensively on all aspects of the Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules.
Tim has been recognised in Doyle’s Guide 2019 as recommended lawyer in Corporate Law and 2017 as a leading lawyer in Corporate/ M&A legal market in NSW.
Tim Flahvin’s recent experience includes:
- Acted for Fat Prophets Global Property Fund (a Managed Investment Scheme and Listed Investment Entity) in its 2017 initial public offering and ASX Listing.
- Acted for Tigerspike (a global digital products company) in its acquisition by Synnex Corporation (a US Fortune 500 company).
- Acted for Integrated Green Energy Group Limited (formerly known as FOY Group Limited) in its 2018 ASX Listing.
- Acted for Carbonxt Limited in its 2018 initial public offering and ASX Listing.
- Acted for ASX Listed Fatfish Internet Group Limited in its 2017 Rights Issue.