Steve Bonett has had an extensive legal career practicing corporate and commercial law at top tier legal firms in Sydney and Adelaide. He has over 25 years experience in advising major listed and private corporations in connection with all aspects of their corporate and commercial activities and transactional requirements.
Steve is also a professional company director, being a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and has had substantial experience on ASX company Boards as well as on large private companies and not for profit foundations. Steve is currently a Director of national property, finance and investment group Precision Group, leading national mining, civil and agricultural contracting group, Exact Contracting, where he is Chairman and global fintech, Prezzee Ltd. As part of these roles, he has been responsible for setting up and overseeing the legal functions of these organisations which provide him with a deep insight into the current and emerging commercial and legal issues which companies need to manage and plan for.
- Acting for Centrex Metals Ltd in relation to its Ardmore phosphate mining acquisition and associated capital raisings.
- Acting for Energy Exemplar, global leader in energy market software, in relation to its sale to private equity group, Riverside.
- Acting for the Gallard Group in relation to its large scale horticultural development in South Australia and divestment process.
- Acting for Tindo Solar in relation to its sale to national retailer Solar Rental Company.
- Acting for Storage Investments Australia in relation to its corporate governance and funds management structuring, acquisition and growth strategy.