Michael Ng practises in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets, corporate and commercial law.
Michael has a broad range of experience advising listed and private companies with domestic and cross border transactions including schemes of arrangements, takeovers, initial public offerings, secondary raisings and advises on a range of general corporate and commercial, corporate governance and regulatory issues.
Michael has advised clients across a number of different industries, with expertise in advising clients in the energy and resources sector.
Michael Ng’s recent experience includes:
- Advising Resolute Mining Limited on the sale of its Ravenswood Gold Mine to private equity group EMR Capital.
- Advising Pensana Metals Limited on its top hat scheme of arrangement and dual ASX and LSE listing.
- Advising IMF Bentham Limited on its acquisition of Omni Bridgeway Holding B.V.
- Advising Education Horizons Group Limited on its acquisition by private equity group Potentia Capital pursuant to takeover.
- Advising Sea Harvest Group on its takeover of Mareterram Limited.