Marc Wilshaw practises in the areas of mergers and acquisitions (both public and private), equity capital raisings and general corporate and commercial law.
Marc acts for a variety of listed and private companies and has advised on a broad range of domestic and cross-border transactions with a particular focus on the resources and technology sectors.
Marc Wilshaw’s recent experience includes:
- Acting for Primero Group Limited on its acquisition by NRW Holdings Limited via an off-market takeover bid.
- Acting for Titan Minerals Limited on its off-market takeover bid for Andina Resources Limited and its takeover bid for TSXV listed Core Gold, Inc.
- Acting for Spitfire Materials Limited on its acquisition of Excelsior Gold Limited via scheme of arrangement.
- Acting for Teranga Gold Corporation on its acquisition of Gryphon Minerals Limited via scheme of arrangement.
- Advising Kalium Lakes Limited on its recapitalisation via an institutional placement and underwritten accelerated non-renounceable entitlement offer.
- Advising numerous companies in respect to their initial public offer and listing on ASX, including Copper Search Limited, Way2Vat Limited, Hiremii Limited, Little Green Pharma Limited, Splitit Payments Limited, Primero Group Limited, Kalium Lakes Limited, Riversgold Ltd, AIC Resources Limited, Kingsland Global Ltd and 8I Holdings Ltd.