Marc Wilshaw practises in the areas of mergers and acquisitions (both public and private), equity capital raisings and general corporate and commercial law.
Marc acts for a variety of listed and private companies and has advised on a broad range of domestic and cross-border transactions with a particular focus on the resources and technology sectors.
Marc Wilshaw’s recent experience includes:
- Acting for Titan Minerals Limited on its off-market takeover bid for Andina Resources Limited and its takeover bid for TSXV listed Core Gold, Inc.
- Advising Buddy Technologies Limited, a leading Internet of Things and cloud-based solutions company, on its acquisition of global smart lighting technology company LIFX, by way of Delaware merger, and its associated capital raising.
- Acting for Spitfire Materials Limited on its acquisition of Excelsior Gold Limited via scheme of arrangement.
- Acting for Teranga Gold Corporation on its acquisition of Gryphon Minerals Limited via scheme of arrangement.
- Advising Carnegie Clean Energy Limited and Volt Power Group Ltd on their respective voluntary administration and successful recapitalisations and reinstatement to trading on ASX.