Lee also provides advice in relation to debt and equity fundraising and securities, corporate and structured finance, managed investment schemes (Corporations Act, ASX Listing Rules, stamp duties legislation and the Foreign Acquisitions and Takeovers Act), and foreign investors into Australia.
Lee has been recognised as a recommended lawyer in Doyle’s Guide (2015) in the South Australian Corporate legal market.
Recent experience includes:
- Acted for ASX listed borrowers on the restructure and refinance of multi-option and syndicated facilities in the property, chemical, manufacturing, IT, and resource industries as well as negotiating and documenting project finance for mine development comprising senior and junior debt and new equity funding.
- Advised in asset financing, including negotiating and drafting various asset financing structures in relation to aviation, heavy engineering, and logistics industry sector.
- Advised in property development financing, including the arrangement of property finance and construction facilities for various CBD property development and civil engineering projects, including limited recourse lending.
- Acted for wholesale and retail investment funds in the establishment and operation of wholesale/institutional investment fund and retail managed investment schemes (agribusiness, real estate, and financial products).
- Advised Australian legal advisor on the takeover and restructure of international (NYSE listed and non-listed) corporate groups (aviation and optical technology industries).