Jodi has extensive experience in commercial disputes across diverse fields of industry including the resources, manufacturing, medical, financial services, media and technology sectors.
Participating in state and federal jurisdictions, Jodi has experience in running complex litigation involving multiple stakeholders. Jodi’s experience covers all aspects of alternative dispute resolution processes, particularly mediation.
Jodi presents regularly to clients on topics such as commercial contracts, misleading and deceptive conduct and aspects of the litigation process. Jodi has been published in the Australian Financial Review and the Business Review Weekly.
Recent experience includes:
- Acting for an Australia publicly listed mining company in a number of contractual disputes including the admiralty list.
- Acting for an Australian manufacturer of steel in contractual interpretation cases.
- Acting for a local government authority in a large Supreme Court dispute involving breach of contract, breach of confidential information, breach of fiduciary duty and breach of intellectual property rights.
- Acting for shareholders and companies in the medical, financial services and property industries, including negotiating the exit of shareholders, share sale and sale of business agreements.
- Acting for an Australian media company in proceedings involving allegations of accessorial liability in regards to breaches of fiduciary and statutory duty.