Jason is involved in a wide range of corporate and commercial transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, divestments, capital raisings, initial public offerings, takeovers, schemes of arrangement and commercial due diligence. His clients are both local and international, including public companies and private equity funds.
Jason has extensive experience in drafting and negotiating a broad range of agreements, with a focus on achieving practical commercial outcomes sought by clients.
He has experience across a broad range of industries, including manufacturing, retail, technology, pharmaceutical, telecommunications and resources.
Recent experience includes:
- Acting for Vocus Communications Limited on its acquisition of the state of the art Bentley Data Centre from ASX listed IT solutions provider ASG Group Limited.
- Acting for McPherson’s Limited on its acquisition of the iconic skincare brand Dr LeWinn’s and beauty treatment brand Revitanail.
- Acting for Pro-Pac Packaging Limited on multiple bolt-on acquisitions to acquire privately held packaging businesses in the Australian and New Zealand packaging industry.
- Acting for Constellation Brands, Inc., the world’s leading premium wine company, on the sale of its Australian, U.K. and South African business to CHAMP Private Equity.
- Advising on the investment and exit of private equity funds in a range of industrial companies (including companies operating in the fire protection, portable building manufacturing, food production, clothing, electrical wholesale and medical device industries).