Ebru is a Partner in the corporate teams across Sydney and Melbourne. She has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets and securities law. In mergers and acquisitions, Ebru has broad experience in both public (takeovers and schemes of arrangement) and private transactions. In equity capital markets, Ebru’s practice covers various fundraising activities including IPOs, placements and rights issues and other corporate actions.
Ebru also advises on general corporate and commercial matters including corporate governance, disclosure, fiduciary duties and other general corporate and securities law issues. She has extensive experience in liaising with regulatory bodies, including ASX and ASIC.
Ebru is the Company Secretary for Australian Schools Plus Limited.
Recent experience includes:
- Advised on the $130 million merger of the QBiotics Group, by the use of two schemes of arrangement to tophat existing companies, Qbiotics Limited and EcoBiotics Limited, with a new holding company, QBiotics Group Limited.
- Acted for One Asia Resources Limited in its demerger of Nusantara Resources Limited and Nusantara’s subsequent initial public offering of up to $20 million and proposed listing.
- Acted for Fat Prophets Global Contrarian Fund Limited in its initial public offering and proposed listing of Fat Prophets on the ASX to raise up to $66 million in capital.
- Acted for QBiotics Limited on its capital raising of $12.5 million.
- Acted for Carbonxt Group Limited on its rights issue and capital raising.
- Acted for Mobile Embrace Limited (ASX:MBE) on a number of private acquisitions.