Cameron Bill is a corporate lawyer with specialist knowledge relating to the Corporations Act, ASX and ASIC compliance and corporate governance, and extensive experience advising on equity capital markets and mergers and acquisitions transactions.
Cameron advises on takeovers, schemes of arrangement, Takeovers Panel proceedings, ASX listings, secondary raisings, company meetings and general corporate advisory and commercial work.
Having previously worked at the Australian Securities Exchange in Perth and Sydney, Cameron understands its operations and how it regulates issuers.
Cameron also has Post-graduate qualifications in finance and corporate governance.
Cameron Bill’s recent experience includes:
- Advising Atlas Iron Limited on the scheme of arrangement in relation to the previously proposed acquisition by Mineral Resources Limited of all Atlas shares; and its takeover response in relation to the takeover bid by a subsidiary of Hancock Prospecting Pty Ltd.
- Advising Talisman Mining Limited in relation to the sale to Sandfire Resources NL of Talisman’s vehicle which owns 30% of the Monty Mining and Springfield Exploration Joint Ventures.
- Advising Macmahon Holdings Limited on its takeover response and Takeovers Panel proceeding.
- Advising Azimuth Resources Limited on its takeover.
- Advising World Titanium Resources Limited on its takeover response.