Cameron Bill is a corporate lawyer with specialist knowledge relating to the Corporations Act, ASX and ASIC compliance and corporate governance, and extensive experience advising on equity capital markets and mergers and acquisitions transactions.
Cameron advises on takeovers, schemes of arrangement, Takeovers Panel proceedings, ASX listings, secondary raisings, company meetings and general corporate advisory and commercial work.
Having previously worked at the Australian Securities Exchange in Perth and Sydney, Cameron understands its operations and how it regulates issuers.
Cameron also has Post-graduate qualifications in finance and corporate governance.
Cameron Bill’s recent experience includes:
- Advising Saracen Mineral Holdings Limited on its acquisition of Barrick Gold Corporation’s 50% interest in the Kalgoorlie Super Pit for AUD1.1 billion and on Saracen’s associated AUD796 million equity raising.
- Advising Resolute Mining Limited on its acquisition of Toro Gold Ltd for USD274 million (being USD130 million cash and 142.5 million Resolute shares), which involved a cross border acquisition.
- Advising Kalium Lakes Limited on its recapitalisation and AUD61 million institutional placement and underwritten accelerated non-renounceable entitlement offer.
- Advising Echo Resources Limited in its takeover by Northern Star Resources Limited.
- Advising Talisman Mining Limited in relation to the sale to Sandfire Resources NL of Talisman’s vehicle which owns 30% of the Monty Mining Joint Venture and Springfield Exploration Joint Venture.
- Advising Atlas Iron Limited on the scheme of arrangement in relation to the previously proposed acquisition by Mineral Resources Limited of all Atlas shares; and its takeover response in relation to the takeover bid by a subsidiary of Hancock Prospecting Pty Ltd.
- Advising Talisman Mining Limited in relation to the sale to Sandfire Resources NL of Talisman’s vehicle which owns 30% of the Monty Mining and Springfield Exploration Joint Ventures.
- Advising Macmahon Holdings Limited on its takeover response and Takeovers Panel proceeding.
- Advising Azimuth Resources Limited on its takeover.
- Advising World Titanium Resources Limited on its takeover response.