Armando Scenna advises on all aspects of banking and has extensive experience in corporate and commercial transactions. He works in various sectors including property and construction, health and education, professional services, hospitality and trade.
His work has included advising in relation to syndicated facilities (acting for agents, lead participants, and minority participants) and club facilities. Armando has also advised in relation to managed investment schemes (MIS) and class order syndicate (COS) funding arrangements, mezzanine funding and intercreditor arrangements, as well as moratorium and workout arrangements.
Armando Scenna’s recent experience includes:
- ANZ and Bank of Melbourne – Negotiating and documenting a A$120 million club facility for the development of Caulfield Racecourse by Beck group interests.
- Bank of Melbourne – Negotiating and documenting a facility associated with Generation Healthcare’s interests in the Frankston Private Hospital.
- Westpac Group – Negotiating and documenting facilities made available in the dental health space to the Smile Solutions Group.
- UEM Group – Advising on a A$278 million facility for the construction of the Aurora Residential development on Latrobe Street.
- Fragrance Group – Advising on the structure and documentation associated with the construction of the Premier Tower development on Spencer Street, Melbourne (A$150 facility) and in relation to the structure and documentation associated with the development of the IBIS Hotel in Hobart (A$38 million).