The Property Council of Australia has appointed Thomsons lawyers as committee members on ten of its National and State committees for the next two year term.
The Property Council of Australia is the peak industry body and leading advocate for Australia’s $600 billion property industry. It is at the forefront of drafting and reviewing industry related law and practice.
Chief Executive Partner, Adrian Tembel, said the appointments reflected the skills and expertise of the individual practitioners.
“We have a national department dedicated to the property and development sector. The lawyers that make up this team are immersed in the industry and keen to play a proactive role in supporting the sector,” he said.
The appointments include:
- Professional Development: Operations and Facilities Management Committee (Melinda Graham)
- Professional Development: Property Development (Eu Ming Lim)
New South Wales
- Retirement Living Committee (Lucinda Smith)
- Retail Committee (Chris O’Shea)
- Division Council (Sian Rees)
- Sustainable Development Committee (Fraser Bell)
- Chair of the Future Directions Committee (Chris Kelly)
- Industrial Development Committee (Lisa Bielby)
- Taxation & Finance Committee (George Hodson)
- Facilities Management Committee (Anna Nobis)