Thomson Geer has promoted six lawyers across the firm to the position of Special Counsel, and appointed 10 new Senior Associates.
The promotions, effective from 1 July 2018, have taken place across many of the firm’s key practice areas, including Corporate & Commercial, Intellectual Property & Technology, Property, Employment & Safety, Dispute Resolution & Workplace Insurance.
Those promoted are:
- Rebecca Best – Employment & Safety
- Robert Lawson – Dispute Resolution
- Melanie Mitchell – Corporate & Commercial
- Bridget Nunn – Employment & Safety
- David Ohri – Intellectual Property & Technology
- Jeremy Wilkin – Corporate & Commercial
- Christopher Chin – Corporate & Commercial
- Siew Fagan – Corporate & Commercial
- Bonnie Greer – Property
- Richard Gunningham – Employment & Safety
- George Lukic – Dispute Resolution
- Conor McNair – Employment & Safety
- Raymond Marshall – Intellectual Property & Technology
- Sue Moriarty – Dispute Resolution
- Scott Newlan – Workplace Insurance
- Hannah Scrivener – Intellectual Property & Technology
“These promotions recognise the contribution these lawyers have made to our firm, their demonstrated leadership potential, and the outstanding results they have delivered to our valued clients. We warmly congratulate each of them on taking this next step in their career.” Chief Executive Partner, Adrian Tembel, said.