Thomson Geer welcomes real estate specialists, new Partners Brett Hawkins and Justin Madden and Consultant Michael Allen. Brett, Justin and Michael have joined our Sydney office, together with their team of Special Counsel, Senior Associates and Lawyers.
This strong group of property specialists bolsters the firm’s already high-calibre property team nationally, and we are delighted to have them on board.
Chief Executive Partner, Adrian Tembel, said “Brett, Justin and their team bring exceptional talent to our property team, and we look forward to introducing them to our clients nationally”.
In addition, we are thrilled to congratulate 11 of our senior lawyers who have been promoted to become Partners of Thomson Geer. They are:
- Nick Blayney – Workplace & Insurance Services, Melbourne
- Demetrios Christou – IP, Technology & Regulatory, Adelaide/Sydney
- Jonathon Corlett – Employment & Safety, Sydney
- Bruce Crosthwaite – Workplace & Insurance Services, Melbourne
- Nick Curran – Disputes, Melbourne
- Ebru Davidson – Corporate, Sydney
- Bronwyn Furse – IP, Technology & Regulatory, Adelaide
- Chris Kelly – Property, Adelaide
- Sonya Parsons – Disputes, Sydney
- Simon Ralton – Construction & Infrastructure, Sydney
- Peta Thompson – Corporate, Melbourne
We also congratulate seven of our lawyers who have been promoted to the role of Special Counsel, and eight who have been elevated to the position of Senior Associate nationally.
This latest round of appointments and promotions increases our partner numbers from 84 to 97 nationally.