Thomson Geer has been recognised by Best Lawyers in Australia as Australian 2021 ‘Law Firm of the Year’ for Retirement Villages and Senior Living Law. Law firm of the Year awards are determined by peer feedback, the firm’s coverage and scope in this practice area and our reputation as an expert in this field. Thanks and congratulations go to all members of our talented and hardworking Aged Care & Retirement Villages team!
Overall, 84 individual lawyers from Thomson Geer have been acknowledged as Australia’s Best Lawyers ®, with eight of our people having been recognised as ‘Lawyer of the Year’. Lawyer of the Year recognition is given to individuals with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one lawyer is recognised as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location.
Congratulations to all of our recognised lawyers, with special mention to our Aged Care & Retirement Villages team, and our ‘Lawyers of the Year’:
- Katrina Chambers – IP law, Brisbane
- Tony Conaghan – Franchise law, Brisbane
- George Hodson – Tax law, Adelaide
- Julie McStay – Health & Aged Care law, Brisbane
- Josh Simons – Regulatory practice, Adelaide
- Julius Skinner – Planning & Environmental law, Perth
- Paul Tanti – Trusts & Estates law, Adelaide
- Craig Tidemann – Water law, Sydney