Thomson Geer has been recognised by Best Lawyers in Australia as Australian 2022 “Law Firm of the Year” for Real Property Law. Law firm of the Year awards are determined by peer feedback, the firm’s coverage and scope in this practice area and our reputation as an expert in this field. Congratulations to all members of our Real Property Law team for this achievement!
In addition to this recognition, 92 individual lawyers from Thomson Geer have been acknowledged as Australia’s Best Lawyers ®, with seven being recognised as “Lawyer of the Year”. Lawyer of the Year recognition is given to individuals with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one lawyer is recognised as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location.
Congratulations to all our recognised lawyers, with special mention to our Real Property Law team and our “Lawyers of the Year”:
- Michael Barrett – Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Adelaide
- Roberta Bozzoli – Biotechnology Law, Brisbane
- Scott Charaneka – Superannuation Law, Melbourne
- Ben Coogan – Franchise Law, Brisbane
- Samantha Culshaw – Retirement Villages and Senior Living Law, Sydney
- Paul Gribble – Transportation Law, Perth
- Loretta Reynolds – Private Equity Law, Melbourne