Thomson Geer provides a full range of legal services to the Australian telecommunications industry.
We advise and assist on all telecommunications matters including regulatory pricing, facilities access, copyright obligations, service arrangements, legislative and code compliance, joint ventures and strategic alliances, network rollout, data centre commercialisation, and construction and consumer issues.
Our clients include internet service providers (ISPs), carriers, consumers, government departments, and industry regulators.
Our services to the telecommunications industry include:
- Access arbitrations
- Advertising and sales conduct
- Carrier land access powers and obligations
- Commercialisation of IT and media products
- Competition and commercial issues
- Construction arrangements
- Consumer legislation
- Content licensing
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Industry codes and standards
- Interconnect and other wholesale arrangements
- Interception obligations
- Network rollout
- Privacy and spam legislation
- Protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights
- Regulatory advice
- Technology procurement and outsourcing