Thomson Geer provides specialised legal advice to Australia’s agribusiness sector.
We advise and assist on all agribusiness matters including supply chain management, deregulation and regulatory advice, farm leases and share-farming arrangements, infrastructure development, demand forecasting, water rights and environmental planning, franchising and fundraising, quarantine, and export issues.
Our clients include local and international grain traders, aggregators and marketers, wineries, owner consortiums, growers, food producers and suppliers, and other professional service providers to the industry including accountants and agronomists.
Our services to the agribusiness industry include:
- Asset protection, debt structuring, and insolvency
- Business structuring
- Contracts and contractor agreements
- Dispute resolution
- Export, supply, and distribution
- Intellectual property
- Managed investment schemes
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Stamp duty
- Succession planning
- Water rights and environmental planning
- Workplace relations and employment