Thomson Geer provides focused advice on all property and real estate matters. Our firm has been named by Best Lawyers as Australian “Law Firm of the Year” for 2022 in the area of Real Property Law.
We advise and assist on matters associated with industrial estates, commercial buildings, residential land, shopping centres, golf courses, urban renewal projects, hotels, clubs, ports, airports, and rural properties.
Our clients include multi-national corporations, federal and state government, listed and unlisted trusts, and privately held developers and investors.
Our services include:
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Contract negotiations and preparation
- Corporate and commercial transactions
- Corporate real estate
- Dispute resolution
- Due Diligence
- Environmental due diligence, advisory, and prosecutions
- Joint ventures
- Land divisions and titling
- Leasing – commercial, industrial, and retail
- Planning advice
- Tax advice
- Property development, financing and management
- Strata and community titling