Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Thomson Geer provides legal solutions for large and complex litigation and dispute matters.
We operate in all jurisdictions in Australia and provide advice and assistance on matters including intellectual property, alternative dispute resolution, class actions, multi-party litigation, building and construction disputes, and project management.
Our clients include public and private corporations, partnerships and individuals, and government agencies.
Our litigation and dispute resolution services include:
- Administrative law
- Class actions
- Competition and consumer law
- Complex multi-party litigation
- Contract Law
- Corporations law and securities
- Dispute resolution, including building and construction, contacts and commercial, and property
- Energy and resources
- Insolvency and reconstructions
- Insurance litigation
- Intellectual property, copyright, trade marks, computers and software
- Product liability
- Project management
- Tax litigation