Construction & Infrastructure
Thomson Geer provides advice on all aspects of major infrastructure and development projects and construction work.
We advise and assist on all matters including drafting and negotiating front end contracts and agreements, dispute resolution and prevention, environmental related issues, project financing, project delivery and procurement, and legislative and regulatory requirements.
Our clients include major contractors, engineering companies, infrastructure providers, property developers, healthcare providers, water companies, mining houses, transport and logistics companies, and energy suppliers.
Our project and construction services include:
- Construction advice
- Contract negotiations and preparation
- Corporate and commercial transactions
- Dispute resolution
- Environmental issues
- Joint ventures
- Land divisions and titling
- Legislative and regulatory requirements
- Planning advice
- Project delivery and procurement
- Project financing
- Property based tax advice
- Property development and management