Our focus is on helping clients with corporate finance and capital raising solutions to grow their businesses. We provide strategic commercial advice and outcomes tailored to our clients’ particular requirements. Our extensive domestic and international experience allows us to find solutions that are not only effective, but often innovative.
Our strength is the diverse talent and deep experience of our Capital Markets team, who help our clients and other advisors navigate technically complex transactions. Through actively working in the area, our team maintains a detailed understanding of current and developing legal requirements, so they are able to read market trends and identify the best regulatory response and approach.
As we are a full service commercial firm, our Capital Markets team works closely with our Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions and Tax teams to provide comprehensive advice and solutions. Our clients include listed and unlisted companies, financial advisers, investors and underwriters.
We have a history of experience and long standing relationships with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and investment banks, and core members of our Capital Markets team have been independently recognised as leaders in this area.
- Equity Capital Markets, including: IPOs; ASX and NSX Listings; Reverse takeovers; and Hybrid raisings
- Debt Capital Markets, including: Secured and unsecured notes (including FIIG notes); and Simple corporate bonds
- Funds Management (both listed and unlisted)
- Secondary fundraising, including rights issues and placements
- Share Purchase Plans
- ASX Listing Rules advice
- Corporate governance
- Regulatory compliance (including Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules)
- Public to Private transactions
- Tax implications and structuring
- Due diligence and risk management