For Admin & Business Support Staff
The admin and business support functions of our firm play a pivotal role in our continued success, and having talented ambitious people to join our firm in these positions is critical.
Legal Secretaries/Administrative Support
We have a large support team of legal secretaries and word processors who work across all practice areas of our firm.
Our administrative staff enjoy:
- Interesting and challenging work, including an active involvement in file work for secretaries
- Access to paid support for voluntary study
- Ongoing training, mentoring, and support
- Inclusion in the firm’s paid parental leave policy
- Our wellbeing@work programs (including breakfast and healthy food options)
- Flexible work practices including job share arrangements and flexible start and finish times
- An active social club
Our integrated national Corporate Services team supports the firm to deliver best practice legal skills and know how to our clients. Our Corporate Services teams include:
- Business Development
- People & Development
- Library Resource Centre
- Operations and mail room services
- Reception and Catering
At Thomson Geer, we offer increased meaning in work for shared services roles. On top of this, we have a high calibre client base and a collaborative and supportive team environment. Many of our shared services staff have grown their career with the firm and have been promoted through different positions within a range of Corporate Services areas. We look for people to join our team who thrive on being busy, like a variety of work and enjoy learning about, and being involved in, all aspects of our business. For ambitious people who are improvement focused, the career opportunities within our firm are endless.