Thomson Geer provides advice on a range of tax matters.
We advise clients on Goods and Services Tax (GST), Capital Gains Tax (CGT), income tax, stamp duty, superannuation, international tax, and strategic tax planning.
Our clients include public and private corporations, small to medium enterprises, charities and non-profit organisations, high net worth individuals, accountants and financial advisors, and superannuation funds.
Our tax services include:
- Business and investment structuring
- Business succession planning
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Corporate tax
- Employment tax issues
- Estate administration and planning
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Income tax
- International tax
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity
- State taxes (stamp duty, land tax, and payroll tax)
- Structured and property finance
- Tax audits, litigation, and dispute resolution
- Tax exemptions
- Taxation of trusts