Thomson Geer provides a full range of legal solutions to clients in the health, aged care, and retirement village industries.
We provide complete legal services including risk management, intellectual property, employment, property development, mergers and acquisitions, construction law, confidentiality arrangements, licensing agreements, contract development, and hospital and aged care facility compliance.
Our clients include health services providers (hospitals and primary care), aged care providers, retirement village developers and operators, health insurance companies, and pharmaceutical providers.
Our services to the health, aged care, and retirement clients include:
- All property-related dealings
- Commercial advice including MOUs, confidentiality arrangements, employment, licensing, manufacturing, and consultancies
- Drafting of contracts, advice, and documentation
- Health care ethics, clinical trials, and research projects
- Insights into government expectations and regulations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Operational compliance issues affecting hospitals and aged care facilities
- Risk management and legal compliance