Thomson Geer provides legal services to government and government instrumentalities at all levels.
We provide advice and assistance on matters including major project work, legislation, regulations and powers, legislative lobbying, matters of privatisation, public-private partnerships, joint ventures, statutory interpretation, and administrative law.
Our clients include government corporations, authorities and statutory bodies, state and federal government departments, private sector tenderers, developers, and financiers.
Our government services include:
- Administrative law
- Commercial and contractual negotiations and disputes
- Competition and consumer law
- Corporate governance
- Corporatisation and privatisation
- Employment and workplace relations
- Financing and funding
- Freedom of information and privacy advice
- Information technology
- Infrastructure development
- Intellectual property
- Joint ventures and alliances
- Legislative requirements and review
- Major project advice
- Preparation of tender documents, contracts, and project documentation
- Property law including acquisitions, disposals, and leasing
- Statutory interpretation and compliance advice