Vicki has been recognised by her peers as one of the Best Lawyers in Australia (2016 – 2020) in the area of Real Property Law, and in Doyle’s Guide as a “recommended” lawyer in both Property & Real Estate and Leasing (2016 & 2018-2019).
- Acted for Lifestyle Communities Ltd on the acquisitions of numerous sites for retirement village development in Victoria.
- Acted for the Toll Group in relation to a sale and fund through transaction in Queensland which involved complex structuring advice.
- Advised Leighton Contractors in respect of their anchor tenancy at 567 Collins Street, Melbourne.
- Acting for CSR Building Products in relation to the sale of a quarry site in Chirnside Park for development as a golf course, and the broad acre subdivision and development of an existing course in conjunction with the Chirnside Park Country Club.
- Acting for Hawthorn Football Club in relation to various leases and licences at Waverley Park; the expansion of the Westwaters Hotel; the acquisition of the Dingley site and, following completion of the due diligence period, providing general advice on the Project including co-ordinating specialist environmental input; and the sale of excess land in Hawthorn.