Ross is a special counsel in our dispute resolution & litigation team. He has extensive experience in litigation and commerce, and a diverse background in commercial and public law litigation, with a particular interest in class actions and the media space.
Ross has practised in Australia and South Africa.
- Acting for a listed coal mining company in relation to a shipping dispute in the New South Wales Supreme Court.
- Advising a client in an international trademark dispute in the Federal Court concerning personal care products.
- Acted for a city council in Federal Court class action proceedings against a US headquartered ratings agency for its alleged negligent rating of financial products.
- Acted for a previously listed company in Federal Court class action and related proceedings to recover losses in relation to certain of its financial product investments.
- Advised a minority shareholder in relation to proceedings commenced in the New South Wales Supreme Court equity division for claims of breach of fiduciary duty.