Peter has extensive experience in banking and finance law and commercial law. He advises financiers, borrowers, project participants, and asset owners/operators.
Peter’s expertise focuses on asset finance, corporate and acquisition finance, property construction and development finance, resource project finance, and trade, commodity and receivables finance. He also advises regarding regulatory and banking law issues.
In the area of commercial law, Peter focuses on project structuring (including debt and equity participation structures) and aviation (including aircraft lease, charter, maintenance and management arrangements, and sale and purchase of aircraft and businesses).
Recent experience includes:
- Acted for the lender in relation to multi-option facilities for a processed foods manufacturer, used to fund acquisition of a new business.
- Acted for a private hospital operator on financing of the construction of a private hospital.
- Acted for a regional airline regarding the lease of over 30 aircraft under US leveraged lease/sub-lease structures.
- Acted for a major bank in relation to receivables finance facilities for a multinational IT/telephony company.
- Acted for the arranger and lead lender regarding US$400 million syndicated export receivables finance facilities for a coal mining consortium.