Lauren Rowan’s areas of expertise include insolvency-related disputes, debt recovery, enforcement of judgments, winding up, unfair preference claims, security enforcement and property disputes for a broad range of clients. Lauren also has experience in large scale commercial litigation including in the construction industry.
Lauren regularly appears in the District and Supreme Courts of South Australia and has a commercial approach to litigious matters with a focus on the recovery of secured assets for banks and lending institutions.
Lauren Rowan’s recent experience includes:
- Acting for a number of lenders in respect of the recovery of secured assets with a particular focus on mortgage enforcement.
- Acting for insolvency administrators and secured creditors with respect to various complex issues arising from insolvency administrations.
- Advising a multi-national client in respect of large litigation matters and negotiating commercial settlements.
- Advising and advocating for landlords in relation to significant property disputes and urgent litigation in relation to occupancy rights.
- Enforcement of judgments in the South Australian, Victorian and New South Wales jurisdictions.