Emma’s key areas of focus are equity and debt capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, private equity and corporate advisory. She provides clients with access to high-level skills in areas that are heavily regulated and highly technical.
Emma has particular expertise advising clients in the energy and resources, technology, agriculture, infrastructure, retail and manufacturing sectors.
Emma has more than 13 years’ experience as a lawyer and joined Thomson Geer as a partner in 2018.
Recent Experience Includes:
- Advising Axsesstoday Limited on its IPO and ASX Listing.
- Advising an Australian-based mineral exploration company listed on the ASX in relation to its acquisition of copper assets from another organisation in receivership.
- Advising BUBS Australia Limited on its reverse takeover of an ASX listed entity.
- Advising SenSen Networks Limited on its reverse takeover.
- Advising on the IPO and ASX Listing for Retech Technology Co Limited, eCargo Holdings Limited (Hong Kong) and Macarthur Australia Limited.