Adam specialises in procurement and construction law. He has particular expertise in the negotiation and administration of major construction, Public Private Partnership, infrastructure, residential, power, transport, facilities management and maintenance projects.
He has been recognised by Doyle’s Guide (2017) as a recommended front end Construction & Infrastructure lawyer in NSW.
Relevant experience includes:
- Acting for Wanda on the redevelopment of Goldfields House at Circular Quay into a five star hotel, residential tower and retail spaces.
- Acted for EG Funds Management on the urban renewal of Summer Hill Flour Mill, Tempo, Drummoyne and the Herald Apartments, Newcastle.
- Acting for UrbanGrowth NSW and Landcom in relation to several development projects and in developing its suite of procurement and construction documentation.
- Acted for the University of Sydney and the University of Technology, Sydney on their procurement of seven major facilities including UTS’ Frank Gehry designed business school.
- Advising Australand (Frasers Property Group) on a wide variety of residential and commercial projects nationally including ‘Tailor’s Walk’, a staged development in Botany with 430 apartments and terraces.
- Advising BHP Billiton on its major steel works remediation project on the Hunter River, Newcastle.
- Acting for Lion in relation to the procurement of new manufacturing facilities and plant in the brewing, wine and dairy industries.
- Acting for Laing O’Rourke in relation to the design and construction arrangements associated with the ACT Courts PPP project.
- Acting for Brookfield Multiplex in relation to its tender for the Northern Beaches Hospital PPP project.
- Advising Willoughby Council on the re-development of its Civic Place comprising a new library, concert hall, theatre and commercial developments.