Construction, Infrastructure & Engineering
Thomson Geer provides specialised legal services for construction, infrastructure, and engineering projects.
We advise and assist on a range of matters including contract development and negotiations, development approvals and contributions, environmental and planning litigation, dispute resolution, project procurement, and all finance-related matters.
Our clients include architects, engineers, developers, project managers, and contractors.
Our construction, infrastructure, and engineering services include:
- Building, engineering, and construction procurement
- Contractual arrangements and negotiations, including preparation of tender documentation
- Dispute resolution, particularly through adjudication, litigation, arbitration, expert determination, and mediation
- Joint venture and consortium arrangements
- Operation and maintenance contracts
- Project finance
- Project management consultancy agreements and contract administration services
- Public-private partnerships
- Retail, commercial, and industrial leases
- Security of payments
- Structuring and tax advice
- Supply only arrangements