Thomson Geer provides expert legal advice on all technology matters.
We advise and assist on matters including technology contracts, technology and communications consulting agreements, joint ventures, tendering and outsourcing, privacy and spam, software development, licensing and reseller arrangements, and internet services and multimedia related issues.
Our client base includes internet service providers, telecommunications carriers, software companies, multimedia and website developers, e-commerce providers, government departments, local councils, and private sector organisations.
Our technology services include:
- Business restructuring
- Internet and e-commerce law
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Hardware leasing and maintenance agreements
- Online transactions
- Privacy and spam
- Software development, licensing and reseller arrangements
- Technology contracts including development, maintenance and support services, licensing, systems integration, outsourcing, and escrow arrangements
- Technology procurement and tendering arrangements
- Technology transfer and exploitation
- Telecommunications services arrangements
- Dispute resolution
- Risk management advice