Restructuring & Insolvency
Our Restructuring & Insolvency team is conscious of the need to deliver a fast, efficient service that is accurate and delivered in a manner that always prioritises our clients’ commercial objectives.
We work closely with our clients on a broad range of matters including corporate reconstructions, securities enforcement, voluntary administrations, receiverships, fraud investigations, bankruptcy and liquidation.
In today’s world, insolvency and dispute resolution are intrinsically linked, so we have experts who can also assist with insolvency litigation and dispute resolution when the need arises.
Our affiliations with specialist insolvency and accounting firms domestically and relationships with international insolvency lawyers and workout specialists, means we can always call on our broad expert network to ensure we give the most comprehensive advice to our valued clients.
Our international and domestic clients include banks and subsidiaries, other financial institutions and insolvency practitioners acting on behalf of both secured and unsecured creditors.
The services we provide include:
- Corporate reconstruction and workouts
- Cross-border insolvency work
- Insolvency litigation and dispute resolution
- Major fraud and associated recovery actions
- Insolvency risk management and minimisation
- Bankruptcy and liquidation, including acting for the trustee or liquidator in the areas of asset recovery
- Schemes of arrangement
- Securities enforcement
- Tax asset protection and superannuation advice